7.06.2011

Maroon, Ivory and Navy

July 4th 2011

Took a spin in my little brother’s “new” 1989 convertible … my hair immediately morphed into a giant rat’s nest … it could have housed 4 families of rats I’m sure.

_DSC9325vintage

 

Fire Fest in my parents backyard … Mitchell and I ended up with some blankets and slept under the stars … it was bliss.

_DSC9342vintage

 

Enjoyed some of Mitchell’s crepes filled with American Pride … I think we ended up consuming one entire strawberry field and a couple blueberry bushes that day …

_DSC9401vintage

 

Made some snazzy drinks …

_DSC9415edit

 

classic barbeque …

_DSC9419vintage

 

Made my family take this picture … you would have thought I had asked them to run outside in their underwear … its not embarrassing guys.Posterity will thank you for these classic photos.

_DSC9436vintage

Spent some time with this adorable human …

_DSC9504vintage

 

Let my slightly crazy/delusional side out to play …

_DSC9526edit

 

And attempted to get a great shot of the husband and I …

clearly Mitchell LOVES to get his picture taken …

_DSC9563bw

2 comments:

Franklin Times said...

Simply put... love everything about this post!

Marliese said...

Too fun...you guys know how to party. And your posterity will totally thank you for the epic Independence picture.