12.20.2009

Santa Baby

Erin's Christmas List 2009

1. an itunes gift card
2. socks
3. underwear
4. a picture with a mall Santa

A certain display caught my eye the other day as Mitchell and I were cruising through the mall. A giant rotating Rudolph, a life size Sam the Snowman (the jolly snowman who sings "Silver and Gold") and giant mountains covered in snow. We peeked through the decor to spot a very jolly St Nick. I wanted a fun FREE picture with Santa, I even had my camera in my purse but I knew that I would be turned down by the elf taking the "professional" photos.

But I didn't give up quite so easily....

I'm not quite sure if Santa is throwing me a look of admiration or maybe Santa has a crush on me ......

My mother is the best. She rarely turns down any request I might throw in her direction. So when I proposed a "mall Santa photo" she was all for it. My dad gladly agreed to be our professional photographer. He could hardly keep a straight face after taking this next picture ........

I had no idea that my uh ....upper ... uh .... torso area .... was all up in Santa's grill. So sorry Santa.

3 comments:

loveland9 said...

Nice one Erin!

merathon said...

i've you've got it, flaunt it... even in front of Santa!

LeAnne said...

That's so funny!