My, oh me, oh my. Boy, how time flies when you’re having fun … and having a baby.
It still blows my mind everyday to think that there is a little person in there. Pregnancy has truly been a crazy/cool/weird/exciting experience.
Just a Few of the Things I have Enjoyed:
- all the little kicks/jabs letting me know this is all real
- how in love Mitchell is already with this little baby
- the way Mitchell looks, touches, and talks to my stomach
- thinking about all the possible Mitchell/Erin physical characteristic combinations
- talking to her on the way to work
Just a Few of the Things I Could do Without:
- this little baby likes to use my bladder as a punching bag
- the added poundage … I’m not stressing too much, after all I’m no rookie when it comes to weight loss.
- the fact that women feel the need to tell me their birthing horror stories
Honestly, I can’t complain at all. This has been a huge blessing and miracle in our lives.
Bring on the baby!