10.30.2012

four

Four months.  I’m not quite sure how I feel about this.  Before I know it I will have a 6 month old, and then 1 yr will creep up …. I like my little baby.   


Speaking of little … Winter is anything but little.  Yesterday the Dr reported that she is ABOVE the 100th percentile in height.  We either have a super model or volleyball player on our hands.   The poor girl had to get not one, or even two shots … but FIVE yesterday.   She screamed.  Not the I’m-a-thirteen-yr-old-girl-and-I-just-won-tickets-to-a-Justin-Bieber-concert type scream … more like the someone-is-coming-to-murder-me type scream.  I’m pretty sure she is known in the doctor’s office for her screaming.   Each shot was like a dagger to my heart. 
The Doctor was kind of appalled when I told her Winter still wakes up every 3 hours during the night.  So she commanded me to begin sleep training.  And began, we did.  She only cried for two hours straight last night … on a positive note it gave me extra time to do some dishes and make Mitchell’s lunch.   Round 2 will be happening tonight. 


_DSC6985edit



We got to spend a week in Denver visiting family.  I have learned it is ten billion times harder to take photos now that we are carrying Winter around.  I got home and realized that I didn’t get near the amount of photos I wanted during our stay.  Oh well.  
During our stay we got to go to the candy factory with Monette, Xander, Elodie and Rachael.
_DSC7289edit
_DSC7303edit
The happy group.
_DSC7354edit
My parents have now been on their mission for an entire month.  Craaazzzy.  They are incredibly happy serving in the Lock Haven branch and love to send photos our way …
MTC district
P1010027
Loverly forest
Furry Forest Animal
Cool Pic
A group of Mennonites have an ice cream shop in town
ice shack treatspooky forest
Morbid picture for Halloween
head on tree
And they are in Amish country for sure. 
Amish buggies
Amish team

2 comments:

Ashley said...

she found her feet! love it--so cute.

Megan said...

Good Luck with the sleep training. It's hard, but oh so worth it in the end. You need your sleep too!
Winter is beautiful.