Winter turned 3 months over the weekend. Three months … that’s not really a long time, yet it feels like she has been a part of our family forever and its weird to think about a time without her.
- She enjoys sucking on her hands and then wiping them all over me
- She hates being alone … if I leave the room for a minute you better believe there will be some whining from her end
- She caught her first cold and is still getting over it. The amount of screaming and crying thanks to the snot-bulb-sucker-of-death is out of control. I’m surprised the neighbors haven’t called CPA on us yet …
- She gets a million and two compliments on her lips per week … the second most common comment is “Well, she sure isn’t starving.”
- She loves having her feet rubbed … with lotion. What a spoiled baby.
Winter met Grandma Fillmore for the first time.
We visited Gardner Village with the Church Family
The famous Mitchell smirk.
And my parents left for the MTC yesterday. I don’t think it has really hit me that they are officially off on this awesome adventure. Watch out Pennsylvania, here they come.
We celebrated with some Pittsburgers.
They will be missed, but we are excited to hear their experiences. It will be one heck of a party when they get back, along with my little brother Craig, in the spring.