3.25.2013

roman holiday


My hair had gotten a little out of hand since my last cut.  Dull, limp, stringy .... I start to look homeless when my hair gets too long.  I know its time to cut my hair when people start handing me change on the street.

I am super cheap and only get my hair cut twice a year.  Pathetic, I know. 
Well, it was time.

before: looooooooong hair


After watching Breakfast at Tiffany's and complaining about what a dumb movie it was on Facebook, some people suggested I watch Miss Hepburn in Roman Holiday.  

I watched it.  And I began craving short short boy hair.  Audrey cuts off her long hair in the movie like so:


That movie tipped the scale and I took the plunge on Saturday. 

I feel soooooooooooooo much better and Mitchell wins the  "husband of the century" award for putting up with me and my hair antics. 

Is it weird that short hair makes me feel stronger? Long hair is like my kryptonite, it drains me of all energy. I guess I can't relate to Sampson. 

after:  shooooooorrrrrtttttt


2 comments:

Jan Hicken said...

Erin with short hair= pure sass

Marliese said...

You are adorable with short hair. Not everyone wears it as well as you do. BUT--your looooong hair pictures did not scream "homeless" to me. I thought it was quite glam also. You're just a stylin' girl, no matter what!