5.18.2014

two for one.

'

Mother's day.  Dad's birthday. 

This party was a twofer.

Oh and that massive plate o' sugar?  That is just one of the many ice cream cakes Mitchell has constructed.  I think this may have been the best one thus far in his cake making career.   Layers of oreo, brownies, homemade fudge, butterfingers and ice cream .... that, my friends, is the recipe for success.

Why the heck do people need to age.  Sometimes I just want to put my parents in bubbles and feed them crazy amounts of fruits and veggies in order to make sure they live to 150 years old.  These years are going too fast people, make them count.

_DSC4798edit

When you have your brothers and husband cut the cake and serve it .... it ends up looking something like this ....

_DSC4801edit

My mom.  What can I say?  She really is one of the best people I know. 

I love her more and more as I discover and experience more phases of motherhood.  It really is a thankless job and the depth of love a parent has for their child is crrrrrrazy.  Love you mom.

_DSC4807edit

Winter and I's attempt at capturing a special day ....

_DSC4820edit

_DSC4827vbw

19 weeks.                            

_DSC4848editlight19weeks

1 comment:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Erin, you are fun. Congrats on your "growing family/expanding waistline". Your cake makes me want some. And your daughter is adorable. Good posts!