11.05.2014

Hallow’s Eve

 

Goodness, I love this holiday. 

Costumes … candy … awesome fall weather … incredible pumpkin/fall food … parties

How could you hate it?

We had our annual Hicken Halloween dinner

_DSC8046edit _DSC8057edit

I had other costume plans … until I tried on multiple costumes and realized that I just had a baby two weeks ago.   And when you have had a baby two weeks ago there is no way you are fitting into your old size unless you are a celebrity.  Silly me.  So we had to improvise fast … so Fantastic Mr & Mrs Fox it was.

_DSC8065edit 

Mirien invited us to come trick or treating with Hayley and Corinne (Winter’s cousins).  Winter loved it so much.  She had been saying that she wanted to be a dragon all week up until about 5 minutes before we left … Snow White it was.

I threw on some cat makeup (which Winter loved) … put Forest in the wrap and we headed out. 

***What you are not seeing in this photo is the massive amount of baby puke all over my chest Forest decided to gift me with as soon as I put him in the wrap.  The show must go on***

IMG_7899

Mitchell had a costume contest at work.  He made an excellent Marv (Home Alone)  In fact, he won the contest. 

IMG_7914

And here is princess Winter.

_DSC8141edit _DSC8159edit _DSC8194edit _DSC8222edit