Time drags and yet flies by these days.
Having two kids is kind of chaotic and it has made Mitchell and I rethink how many kids we want. HA. I’m sure those of you with 5+ kids are rolling your eyes. I know it gets somewhat easier as your kids get older, but man, Mitchell and I are both sporting a few more grey hairs.
Forest is pretty cute though … all I have to do is just look at his adorable face and I forget about all the missed hours of sleep and my slowly dwindling sanity.
- He LOVES the sound of running water : I have a white noise app on my phone that has a running water option that I play all night
- He is crazy cranky from 6 – 10 pm : this is when I become brain dead. He refuses to eat and as a result gets even more mad. Acid reflux perhaps? I have already given up dairy … I have tried gripe water .. I have tried pumping and using a bottle … and I have tried formula. Who knows. These babies just always keep us guessing. I can only hope it gets better with time.
- Baby wearing is the best thing since sliced bread (especially with two kids) doing dishes and folding laundry is once again a feasible task.
- I love it when he attempts to eat my chin. LOVE. IT.
- I shower … sometimes.
- Winter’s ipad watching time has increased to my dismay.
- I have upgraded our diaper bag to a duffle bag … quite literally. The amount of snacks, diapers, changes of clothes etc for two kids is cuckoo.
- to sum it all up …
WE LOVE HIM LOTS
You know those super adorable sibling photos you see? There was no amount of trick or treat candy that could talk Winter into even laying next to him. Oh brother. She really does like him … I promise.